[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 17:58:15 PDT 2010

Momma here, trying to start the week without being two weeks behind on
my drool notes--hard to do when you are competing for the pawboard with
so many around here--

We are sending drool to Sammy, and Ester we sure know what you are
saying about tramadol-the basset nose can find this one no matter what
you hide it in--as Laura said--fight a good fight--with tramadol--that
is what it is!!

Doug, we are sending drool for Charlie, and hope he has been eating a
bit better, we worry so much about the seniors out there, please keep
up posted--

Happy birthday to Otter and also SuzyQ--we hope there were many double
cheeseburgers on this special day--and if memory serves me--Otter has
some of the longest ears ever seen--Mama Cheryl--fill us in again, they
are whoppers--like what about 19 feet long??????
Miss Beasley we hope you are feeling better, and we hope Momma Ruth is
also feeling better with having those toof issues--we can sure relate,
I have not told Elwood yet that he will need to strap on the apron
since I go back in for more droolin toof work yet this week--suprise
can be good, gives him no ttime to think--
Bo we can surely relate to your diet issues--Brudder Jake is on a
serious diet also, he is not happy over this and says if he eats one
more vegetable he will revolt---but enter Daddie. He has strict
instructions on handing out treets. Limit 1----so tonight I am looking
out the window as hubby is out for the evening 1 treet moment.
Jake must be paying him off.
I counted hubby handing him 4 treets--trust me Jake did not turn them
down.

The BoardWaddle sounded like a great time was had by all, congrats Rich
and Dawn and all that worked so hard to help the hounds.
Elder Clara is doing well, she has been full of herself tonight, in
full roar at the boyz, that is music to my ears.
Sister Daisy's cyst appears now on the mend, She is getting a bit testy
when I look at it, but no drainage, or infection showing.

Okay, drool to all in need--lets have a good week!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake