[Dailydrool] Molly

Laura Ripley bicoastalbassetmom at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:00:14 PDT 2010

Molly had follow up today, she is back up, but vet man seems to think problem not so much her back where the injury was, but this time in her right front shoulder, which is her worst congenitally deformed leg.  The one where the bottom of the pad is curled up and she walks on the back of it and the elbow is way out to the side, really bowing the leg.

Well I can see how that would be.  So I am taking her to another vet next week to get another opinon, this one a Cornell Alumni Vet.  ( I am only 20 miles from Cornell University here in NY)  Anyway want to see what another Vet says.

In the mean time she is crated except for potty time. And as far as I can tell, she is no different now than before I took her for the walk last weekend.   But taking no chances, keeping her in one space not moving around is best.

Basset Hound Hugs and Snooter Kisses