[Dailydrool] Roxanne officially foster failure

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:04:06 PDT 2010

Today DH and I agreed that Roxanne is a foster failure.  Hopefully she will, in time, give up chasing Jordy , the put upon cat.  She has just about given up chasing GW and Loki.  She will poke GW in the butt hoping for a reaction but GW is above such nonsense and reacts only if he is in the mood for play. Then he will charge Roxy and chase her across the yard or deck.  She will bark and circle GW but he's been through that when Buttercup and Beau were puppies.  Not impressed.  She is everybody's girl.  she loves to snuggle with DH, often spends the night with my son downstairs., he EATS down there and takes her for walks with the pack most mornings.  But Momperson fills the food dishes and is usaully always around for ear scrinches, bely rubs and snooter kisses.  Ahhh, the food life.