[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:51:20 PDT 2010

Nigel is not quite 5 and is starting to have trouble with his back. I am
very concerned. He has days when he is fine and days like today when he
cannot get up on the couch, much less my bed (his favorite spot). I have had
x-rays done and he has a stenosis in the lumbar region. He is also
roach-backed. (Which he didn't use to be.) He is on SOD Boswellia but I am
not seeing the improvement I would like.
I guess it's time for more x-rays and a switch to Rimadyl. Rats. I cannot
bear to see him go down in the rear. It is my biggest nightmare about
Bassets.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.