[Dailydrool] Conley's Temptin Tuna Treets

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:12:28 PDT 2010

Neighbors buggin you?  Let them know you are baking cookies and invite them over when you have Conley's Temptin Tuna Treets in the oven!

Kids under foot and whining for some homemade cookies?  Fire up the oven and bake some Conley's Temptin Tuna Treets!

Want your husband to take you out to dinner?  When he is on his way home from work - pop some Conley's Temptin Tuna Treets in the oven and he will take you out to eat - guaranteed!

Guess what we are baking from Elder Clara eats & eats & eats?????  Conley's Temptin Tuna Treets!

I am standing in about ankle-deep drool as my 5 think the house smells better than they have ever smelled before!

I am looking for a lemon to rub on my nails and fingers cuz I patted out some dough and I sure do smell fishy!

Got every candle in the house burning so now my house smells like Lemon Verbena Jasmine Vanilla Tuna Treets!  Got every fan turning but I think that means the odor has wafted into all the rooms instead of just the kitchen!

The dogs can hardly wait for them to cool enough to eat as they think they smell soooooooo good - but peeeeee eeeeeeewwwwwww - the house sure does stink!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me