[Dailydrool] Shelby

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:03:58 PDT 2010

Miss Shelby is feeling better.  She is getting some of that personality back that says she is back and don't mess.  She snarked at Maggie earlier today for trying to horn in on her belly rub.  Sometimes Maggie has no couth.  When I texted the son who is afraid of all hair at lunch he said she was out in the yard bellowing loudly.  Right now she is asleep on her donut by the door.

This morning when she got up, she came to get me and was trying to tell me something.  Not sure what but I think she was afraid to go down the stairs.  She gets carried up but can come down on her own. Maybe her loss of sight scared her.  I got Nic to come get him.  And Dan(afraid of hair) was playing cheerleader at the bottom of the stairs.  Then she decided that she could do it and she did.  Our beautiful old coot seems to be back.  We love her and even though she is old-14ish- and somewhat attitudey, she is the best.

Having a very peaceful nigh in Illinois with Ninja, snuggled up to her mama, Marley, under the cats' table hoping for falling manna, Maggie, alseep in the DH's chair waiting for someone to pet her and Miss Shelby, napping in her donut by the front door and waiting for the rest of her peeps to come home.  The cats are not speaking at the moment.