[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 19:34:38 PDT 2010

Sandi - thanks so much for sharing your "average day" at Daphneyland with us.  What an experience you had there!  It makes all of us jealous that we're not able to go!  Thanks to Chris Bly for sharing the story of the min pin rescue person with the prospective basset puppies.  Hard to believe someone involved in rescue work could be so casual about bringing all those pups into the world.  I've heard the Pet Expo was great.  Sure was good publicity in the KC Star newspaper the next day with pictures of 2 bassets from our basset rescue - that's really the best puclicity about rescue work.

My husband Richard and I and Raymond are now once again playing hosts to my son, daughter-in-law, their 2 beagles & their manx cat.  They'll be here for awhile and the dogs have settled in and seem to have recognized eachother from previous visits.  The 2 beagles went right back to "their room" when they first walked in the front door - amazing they remembered since it's been 4 years since Katrina forced them to stay 10 months here.  Never underestimate the intelligence (and good memory) of a hound!

We're sorry to hear of the sick houndies out in Drool Land - Raymond is sending lots of drool out to his sick pals and hope they'll soon recover.  I wish I could retrieve Sandi's pics from Daphneyland, but my computer wasn't able to get them.  Hope everyone's enjoying a nice weekend!                                                    Beryl & Raymond