[Dailydrool] SOD/Boswellia

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 08:40:34 PDT 2010

I would have thought to continue both but someone put up a link to information in humans and it said it was contraindicated to give Glucosamine and Chondrotin with SOD/Boswellia.  I would really have to look into this in dogs.  The SOD and Boswellia is an anti-inflammatory and the glucosamine and chondrotin isn't but with nutracutials since there is little research on them it's hard to say what is ok to give together.  I ordered SODB yesterday but Flash isn't on anything else right now except PPA.
Ok well I looked up some stuff and there isn't much I was able to find but I'll check with some integrated medicine docs.
Laura
Flash
and Ryu