[Dailydrool] Mickey

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 17:42:09 PDT 2010

It is a very sad day in the land of drool today. To many hounds crossing the
bridge on this a very sad day indeed.

Carol  & Jim my heart aches for you and the loss of your beloved Mickey.
That was the name of my beloved Comanche ATB before he came to live with me,
and yes it was Mickey Mouse.  But with a new home, new life, came a new
name.  Chief Comanche Storm-Cloud. Your Mickey sounds a lot like my
Comanche, he loved life, long walks and being outside. Your Mickey was was
very blessed in having you & Jim to love him so much and give him such a
wonderful life.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Heart healing drool to you both and to all of the others that have lost
hounds to the bridge.
Many tears are being shed in this house tonight for all of those that have
their furkids.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go hug my hounds.
Much love to all!
Heart healing drool from Colt and Ruger
Big Hug from the Momma (Michele)
"We'll welcome them with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess,
Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack