[Dailydrool] Maggie's Loss

ilvbassets ilvbassets at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:58:37 PDT 2010

My heart is breaking for Maggie and her husband on their incredibly terrible loss. To lose your home and your dear beloved pets is just cruel beyond imagination but thankfully healing will come eventually but my love and prayers surround them now as this loss sinks in and they are hurting so much.   RIP Holly & Noah!

Hugs & Blessings from Alisa, Mom to Nikki, Nana to: Roo, James, Sarah, Ean & Jesse AND Mom to Bassets: Bentley & Sadie & ATB 2008 Molly, Maggie, Watson & Buddy