[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 05:53:54 PDT 2010

We are late chiming in here but we want to wish Elder Clara a very happy Gotcha Day.  We are so glad that she has a great perch and place to live and such devoted slaves.  We are also glad that she is there to instruct the Brudders on how to carry on, or not.  We love the calendar picture.  Clara looks so round and cuddly even though she would probably spit fire rather than be cuddled.  We have had one of those.  Clara, we think you are marvelous and hope you have many years to give out your advice and training tips for younger bassets.

Momma Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby