[Dailydrool] Please vote for Pierre jr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:42:21 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,
Healing drool to all in need.
Happy Gotcha Day Elder Clara (and Daisy).  Here's hoping that when Mommy got home, the party got started.
Today is the last day to Vote in the MVP pet contest sponsored by Bissell.  Pierre jr. is entered, and he has 121 votes.  I have been voting for all the other contestants and asking for votes back, and it has been fruitful although tedious.  I am hoping that if someone hasn't voted from the list and is willing to do so, I would greatly appreciate it.  No heroics needed, no clearing cookies and voting a lot, and also Riley (R. Groves's basset) and Minnie (Ann's basset) are posted also.  I haven't run across any other bassets, yet, but there are a lot of entries.
Thanks and peace,
Jackie, Pierre jr, and the rest of the herd