[Dailydrool] Tick season

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Apr 1 08:07:04 PDT 2010

Maybe I should just chalk it up to luck ... but I've never had a head break
off into the hound .... but I've also never used tweezers to do the deed.. I
use my fingers.. and to kill them .. I put the tick into some tissue paper,
fold the paper several times, then squish the toilet paper with tick in it,
with a pair of needle nosed plyers .. :)  something so satisfying when you
here the tiny "puff" that was the tick exploading.... I normally wouldn't
hurt bugs ... but can't find a use for ticks.. same for fleas.. I've no need
to start a plague .... so no need to keep the buggers around..

O:-)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Tick season

 <snip>  and while he is out they will remove the tick's head which remained
behind last night.