[Dailydrool] In Memory of my Gramma Cakie

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 08:31:40 PDT 2010

It's me, little Chunky.  I miss my Gramma very much.  I was hoping to see her again this spring, but it's not to be.

She was a good gramma and raised lots and lots of cookie money for the paw houndies.  And, cuz I don't want anyone to forget her, I have used my cookie money to order some magnutz with our family portrait on them.   There is my gramma, my Pawtunia-Mom and me.  It was taken on my mom's birthday in Mishgun last year.  I'll have them in time for the BW -- and for only $10 you can get  one to put  on your fridge.  You will see my gramma's sweet face every day and never, ever forget her.  There are only 100 - when they are gone, they are gone.  You can paypal my slave at mjdgwd at juno.com, or send us a check to 21 Hamilton St. Berea, OH 44017-2406.

See you in NJ
Chunky