[Dailydrool] crying after surgery

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 14:43:17 PDT 2010

I've had the same experience with dogs and cats coming out of anesthesia,
and boy it can be really upsetting to the humans.  I found that it's really
good to get some water down them, even it all you do is keep dipping your
finger in water and rubbing it on their mouth, lips, teeth, whatever.  A
little water seems to help them start to snap out of it.  But like Beverly
says, it just takes time, and some don't shake it as well or as fast as
others.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____