[Dailydrool] Homer

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 15:35:45 PDT 2010

The boys and I are so sorry to hear that Homer has made his journey to the
bridge.
>From the summary that you gave of his life it sounds like he was your little
angel.  It is sad that he had those nasty mind demons that haunted him
toward the end of his life...But be at peace knowing that he has beat the
those demons down and will now be at peace with all of the ATB hounds.

Heart healing drool from Colt and Ruger
Big Hug from the Momma (Michele)
"We'll welcome him with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah,Princess, Shadow,
Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack

Anthony,
    Will you come and cook for me?  LOL  Sounds like Flash is one lucky
hound to have his own personal chef!

Michele <momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers>