[Dailydrool] Sick Again

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 16:15:53 PDT 2010

Just when things are looking up one of our nineteen fosters gets sick. It is always something in the rescue world. We thought things were going along quite well but all of a sudden we have a bout with Giardia. With one basset giardia is bad with two or three it is horrible with nineteen it is catastrophic. Please sling drool toward Western Missouri Basset Rescue to help us keep this Giardia in check and make all of our hounds well. Thank you so much.
Chris Bly   wmbri.org