[Dailydrool] Meny Fanks, frum Elder Clara--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 17:19:56 PDT 2010

Edler Clara here. My oh my, I bee a reading me e-mailz and cards
and,---hold it--me rumpbone liddel twisted in me writin chair, I get me
tail straight, liddel more comfy for a lady like PW Elder Clara--spread
out me buns--now back to da subject at paw. I hab to tell you I had
nice gotcha day. I waited alllll day long by da door for me Momma to
git home, youze know Daddie berry nice, an I luckie dat he take good
care ob we, but dere ain't nuffin like me Momma. She be da food wooman.
Elder Clara lubs da food. Elder Clara have the best day, so many nice
folks write me, say hey dere Clara happy day, why it put a smile on me
snooter. Elder Clara is hopin to have many more, ob course me work is
nebber done, why dat fool Brudder Elwood crossed da line yesserday, why
on me gotcha day youze would ob thought he would give Elder Clara a
break, but noooooo, and so Elder Clara gib him liddel present. Teach
dat varmit. He come rite ober to me perch,----dis da no brudder zone we
talkin bout--and here he come--come on ober and git right in me face.
Leeb Elder Clara no choosin. I bit him rite in da snooter. Dis not
tasty, but deserbin. He got one nose hole liddel bigger dan da odder
now, but he lernt a lesson.
~~~~~Clara move on, time is a wasting, and you have many folks to
thank~~~~~~~

Yes Momma. I do thank everyone, Nelly Belle rite such a nice poem, why
we type dat one and sab it, and Sadie Sunshine she write Elder Clara
and den dere be dis new one. Pawtunia. She loosed her Momma and she be
a needing some Elder Clara lub. Miss Pawtunia, you gib Elder Clara
liddel call anytime. Elder Clara will hand out da lub, smooth ober da
ruff spots. We dooze dis for anyone in need. Now don't forget to sign
rite up for me Senior HoundsAbound--read da column where I give the
words of wisdom. It helps the seniors.
Elder Clara a goin back to da perch now, but Elder Clara hab dis to
say--many thanks for thinking ob me--and get a senior hound in your
home today.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,