[Dailydrool] Ernest all better

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:33:50 PDT 2010

Sorry I haven't sent an update. Had a late night on call last night. Ernest is doing great. By mid-day on Tues he was back to normal. I have been keeping him quiet still, to make sure there is no relapse, but he thinks it is business as usual.

Hansel the Saint goes to Tufts tomorrow to be neutered and I will pick him up in the afternoon. We will then make the 4.5 hr trek home. I have an appt in early May with an ophthalmologist and with luck, soon after that he will have his PHACO surgery and be able to see again. But sighted or blind, with luck he'll settle in and blend well with the crew here.

Oh, I closed on my house in NH yesterday - less than 3 months from list to close! That makes us officially NY residents now.

Tons of drool to all in need or who have lost their houndies. And we hope the Easter Basset is good to everyhound!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot
Ace da Newf and Saintly Hansel