[Dailydrool] Elder Clara looks like she's up to something

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 20:16:35 PDT 2010

Dear Elder Clara, My mama was sooo happy to see your picture. She's always saying Elder Clara would do this or that, and on and on.  I don't say much because you are one fine lookin' woman, and I've heart how you rule your perch with an iron paw,  but then I saw the picture and I gasped.  Oh My Dawg, what have you done to that poor helpless basset in the background?  He's just laying there, he looks unconscious, he looks gas bombed!  Surely you didn't gas bomb that sweet innocent little boy behind you. Is that why you're smiling?
Yogi, the respectful of elder women, basset and Carlie Jane, the elder woman in Yogi's world