[Dailydrool] Basset germs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 04:46:04 PDT 2010

I get so mad when the dogs take my food that I have been known to pry it out
of their iron jaws and eat it right in front of them. The looks of disbelief
from the dogs (not to mention humans who might be watching) is well worth
whatever I have just ingested. Besides which, I figure by now I have been
exposed to just about everything the dogs have had in their mouths. How many
times have I kissed them and then thought...ummm...they just came
inside.....
I don't know why John doesn't kiss me anymore....
I used to have a WONDERFUL t-shirt that had "I kiss my dogs on the mouth"
written on it in French.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (kissy kissy kissy) and Cooper