[Dailydrool] GM 2009 Pw Xandy Bear's Woofle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 04:29:06 PDT 2010

Hello... Elvis here! I might sound a bit muffled- had my dental yesterday and they yanked four! of my toofers. I am feeling a bit better this morning and already spent a bit of time relocating my bones.

I'm taking paw to keyboard as it seems that the blondeslave did something wrong when the posted the woofle link. Some of my furends have written to me, so even while I am recuperating ( please send soft treats only) I will take the time to give you the right link!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html

This is after all to raise moolah for the poor rescue bassets- I was one of them many years ago... You MUST get your hoomans to check it out and send moolah. There is some amazing basset crap~ I have dibs on the big quilt. It'll feel so nice on my bed!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html

Only two more weeks until Boardwaddle. Do you have your room booked? Your shirts ordered and your pawction dinner reservation sent in?? If you have trouble getting any of those links to work- she slave saved them on her pc- send her a note.

Oh but now back to the woofle... please go and donate some moolah. It's the season to spend on the bassets! Did Uncle Sam send you a few bucks back? This is the place to leave them!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html

Please don't let Pw Xandy Bear down- she can be such a PITA if she is let down.... oh geez don't tell her I woofed that! I'll blame it on the meds.

see you in two weeks in oshun city!! love, Elvis