[Dailydrool] Woofle 2010 hooked up

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Fri Apr 2 03:20:05 PDT 2010

The blondeslave here.  I just got an e-mail from Auntie Bonnie and GM 2009 Pw. Xandy Bear's, "IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT ME" 2010 Woofle is now linked to the Board Waddle site.  The link is http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html  Hopefully it won't duplicate itself this time.  I took a couple more pics of the Incentive Quilt yesterday for Auntie Amanda to add to show more detail.  I almost had another technical issue yesterday when the pictures wuldn't download from the second  brand new camera but I used a different cord and it worked.  Whew-I really AM tech challenged and apparently have bad camera karma.  The Pw. will be posting later but I just want to remind everyone that the Woofle closes on April 12 so please go have a look and purchase some tickets to help the homeless Tri State hounds.  ALL PROCEEDS from the Woolfe go to the hounds as always.  We'd also like to say thank you to Auntie Amanda for putting together such a lovely web page and to Auntie Bonnie for hooking us up.