[Dailydrool] Help Pawtunia

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 13:13:35 PDT 2010

It is me....I am a train wreck. You see that I actually moved in with the Rich and Dawn slaves after last year's Mishgun Waddle....I was born on their waddle day in 2004. After that, I went home with Momcakes to live....and I had often visited her and have BoardWaddled the last five years.......BUT...I WAS NOT HERE WHEN SHE DID THE WORK. Mom wasn't planning to leave. She didn't teach me this stuff, I was supposed to get to watch her be basset hostess a few more years....and, sniffs......she had to go too soon....I'm always a fraidy basset till I love you and this is, well....scarin the cookies outta me. (Not really, cookies are the only good thing at the moment.)

(Psychic WOOF from sky: PAWTUNIA...GET OVER YOUR SELF and GET BUSY. FEYFEY DIDN'T TEACH ME EVERYTHING AND WE  ARE WATCHING YOU. DON'T SCREW IT UP.)

Ya see....I don't know if I'm hearing momcakes or Auntie Taco or Auntie feyfey who I never got to meet cause she left before I was born....It could all be in my head.....but here's trying....

Woo Hoo. (BoardWaddle is always in memory of Woo....) She slave checked with the printers and the packets HAVE BEEN MAILED!! This is good. If you aren't on the list, please go to tristatebassets.org and download one and come. I'll be the scared hound backing up and grring until I love you. Which won't take long.

Shirt guy is warming the presses....so buy a shirt. Buy two. If I sell less than momcakes the threatened to take me to the Dietz and Watson Plant. (Dietz and Watson is a meat plant that sponsors the city's pawrade.)

PAWCTION. My she slave and Aunt Bonnie have been working night and, well, night and wee hours of the morning to get the pawction stuffs on line. It should be going live any moment.......and there are lots of nifty things. Got pretty big feet and skinny legs??? Then this is your chance to get some killer nice CHANEL boots for a song cause there probably aren't a lot of basset folks who do....and you can PROXY bid. Intructions will be there.

Woofles...both GM 09 Xandy  Bear and the GM's to be, Bella and Blue have woofles going for pledges. Got tickets. (Yikes, I have to make her buy both...) Links at tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle

GET MORE TICKETS. DID YOU SEE THIS GOOD STUFF???? Jeepers, where did that come from.

I'm going. I'm scared to do this but even more scared that my relatives atb will hurt me if I don't do a good job with BW TWELVE. I gotta see em someday....aren't you picturing them all lined up in beach chairs tossing things at me? Cocktails in paw????

Help a girl out, go spend some money, buy some of Chunky's fudge.  SAVE ME...

PAWTUNIA, Very reluctant basset hostess

....If I do good, Rusty says he will tell you about HIS visit to the Dietz and Watson plant the day momcakes left.....she slave doen't have time to type it.  Yes, he lived.