[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 104, Issue 15

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 15:02:31 PDT 2010

Beverly and Evil Annie, I laughed so hard at you stories that I ended up
snorting tea through my nose.

Kathryn, The Boys and I loved the story on the Basset Easter Parade...I sent
the link to all my family and friends. Colt now wants a top hat like the
basset in the video clip.  Ruger thought all of the girls looked very pretty
in their bonnets.

Congratulations to Jamie for winning the Bissel Blue Ribbon.  You go!!!

Great story and videos of Haylee...it doesn't appear that loosing a leg has
slowed her down at all.

Drool to all in the sick hounds
Hugs & snooter kisses to all
Happy  Easter!
Michele,
Colt & Ruger <The Easter Bassets - Gulf Coast Region>