[Dailydrool] Kroozer update

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 15:13:22 PDT 2010

I want to thank all of you for your wonderful support and sharing stories of your own experiences with me.  It means so much.
I took Kroozer to the vet today and he agreed it is time.  I've brought him home with every intention of spoiling him absolutely rotten this weekend.  I will be making an appointment next week to send him off to the Bridge.
My 7 year old daughter with autism was with me at the vet appointment and when she saw me tear up she said "Mommy, why are you sad?  He'll be happy at the Bridge waiting for us.  He's old here."  : )
Have a blessed weekend.
Laura Moravinski