[Dailydrool] Great Idea for a T-shirt!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 17:12:29 PDT 2010

I second this Bev!

I get so mad when the dogs take my food that I have been known to pry it out of their iron jaws and eat it right in front of them. The looks of disbelief from the dogs (not to mention humans who might be watching) is well worth whatever I have just ingested. Besides which, I figure by now I have been exposed to just about everything the dogs have had in their mouths. How many times have I kissed them and then thought...ummm...they just came inside.....I don't know why John doesn't kiss me anymore....
I used to have a WONDERFUL t-shirt that had "I kiss my dogs on the mouth" written on it in French

The saying in french is below - I think we should all get a t-shirt made with this on it!  I'm going to get one made this week! Thanks Bev! Great idea!

"J'embrasse mes chiens sur la bouche"

Lots of drool being sent for all those who have lost a houndie and for all the others who are in need!  And have a HAPPY EASTER...may you all be blessed with Peace, Light, Love, Happiness and Lots of Drool!

Emily and the Gareis Girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess