[Dailydrool] Dog Germs

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 17:47:11 PDT 2010

I am so happy to read all of the cute stories about people eating after their dogs I was hoping I was not alone in this.
I rarely make cakes, I am too fat already so I do not make desserts, but my hubby begged me to make a cake so I splurged today and as I was starting to ice it one of the fosters came over and bit a big hunk off the corner and another licked it we just kept right on icing it. The dogs will get to eat most of it anyway.
I was happy to hear Elder Clara had a good Gotcha day.
My hounds with Giardia are improving on theor meds but it takes all morning to corner them and get their pills down them even with peanut butter they are getting wise to me.
Thank all for the drool and well wishes.
I am sending Val some more material so she is going to make us some more Glasses cases to help with our new vet bills if anyone wants glasses cases we are going to be back in busines sometime next week.