[Dailydrool] Justin Jade and Lilly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Sat Apr 3 00:35:37 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need.

Still way behind on drools only just finished volume104 issue no.4. I am
at the office for a couple of hours to day Saturday 3/4,

Justin and Jade were not amused that I dare break into there weekend
time with them.

Judith, Laura with Flash and Ryu, Karen and Out of Africa Hounds, Anita
and the Babes and Krazy Kat, Anitra and the furbabies

Ruthie and Miss Beasleyand  Laura with Molly and Henry; thank you all
for your kind words on Lilly going to the bridge.

Lilly is back home and we have placed her ashes in the hounds TV room,
they are now even more settled and Justin even spent Thursday night with
her. This is unusual in that he always sleeps on one of his evening beds
in other rooms.

Justin and Jade are wishing all the houndies and there slaves a
wonderful Easter and Passover. Enjoy the holidays and may the hounds be
spoilt rotten.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin being trying to catch that illusive Easter Bunny for years.

Jade I love the holidays, the slaves are mine, mine for that time, also
let big brother in on the action.

Lilly ATB we can see the illusive Easter Bunny from hear, quick, quick
Justin get outside or you will miss him again.