[Dailydrool] justin jade and lillyATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Apr 8 07:32:50 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Jade and I would like to share this poem with the houndies and slaves on
the drool which was written in memory of our sister Lilly.

Lilly   (2009 - 2010)

Way above the earth, up, up in the sky,

beyond the starts, where only angels can fly,

up there we have a friend, Lilly is her name,

she is sweet and kind and gentle,

but, God called her by her name.

She left in the autumn, without saying good bye,

she left us with beautiful memories,

of friendship, of kindness and caring,

of a summer, that has gone by.

But now she is a star up, up in the sky

her smile lights up the heavens,

she does not want us to cry.

When morning falls and day light breaks,

she leaves with the stars,

before the world awakes,

Up, up in the heavens, where only angels can fly,

where God knows his children, and nobody cries,

up there we have a friend, Lilly is her name,

she is sweet and kind and gentle,

like a flower, with a sweet scent, that lingers,

in the midst of the cool summer rain.

Theresa van Niekerk

  2010

PS my sister Jade was back at the vets this morning and is now on a
course of antibiotics for the next few days for her

toes and foot problem. Also have pain killers to take if necessary.