[Dailydrool] BW PAWCTION!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 15:39:16 PDT 2010

Yes, once again I will be your proxy bidder for the delectable stuff at the
 PAWCTION! I think it would be so cool if everyone on the DD could be there
then  I wouldn't have a job but I know that won't happen, Go to
tristatebassets.org  and click on the pawction button and see the wonderful stuff that
Dawn has  convinced folks to part with over the past year. If there is
something you think  you have to have, send me an email @ _kr1204 at aol.com_
(mailto:kr1204 at aol.com)  with your bestest bid and I will  do my best to get you
the item. I myself do not bid until the item has gone  beyond the highest bid
I have in my hand, The Pawction moves really fast thanks  to Richslave so I
cannot do phone calls to see if you want to increase your  bid. Send me the
highest amount (remember, every dollar goes to the houndies)  you are
willing to pay and I will do my best. Last year, 6  people were the  highest
proxy bidders so I spent a lot of time at the UPS store!
Kathy with  Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the fosters, Darla and  Fester!