[Dailydrool] We fund a dog!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:39:03 PDT 2010

Dis Cnly. We fnd a dogge! Wees lkkn ousside frum da winndw an dere a doggee.
A lil wun (Cooda beet it up no prollem.)
We goes BARKEEBARKEEBARKEEE ouwt da wunnow tl Mprsn cme see.
She go oussite we all scitd thkning we getta new fren ta chase. Mebbe. Me an
Ngl had a fite taday bigwon. MPern grabt my tale an I bitted she twicet. I
nose now why we no fite. Owch. She smk HARD. She grabt my sweet lil nose an
shake me lil hedbone ta peeces. Dat bfour da doggie.
Lil doggie got 2009  tags.
It lil an shaggy an brwn an white an MPrn say it a shit sue. I dunno it hed
nebbemines, how cn it be a Sue? Mebbe a----whut Llewis? No use wht wrd?
Shit? Not a shit? A Shee?  A shee sue? Wif nebberminds?
Wow.
Lrn sumfn news ebber day!! Not rite yet? Shee Tsue? Likek T Rex?
ARRRRRRGGGGH I A BIG T RECK lookout Llewis
oH yeh.
So MPrson teke liddel dog dwn da street nockin doors she say she seen da
doggie bfour. an bowt heffway dwn da dtreet a man come out sez hey dat my
dog! Sos doggee wented home. Good eeser for lil doggee neme ob Rocky.
Good fing fer he Mprsn see he.
Wunner how I git Nigel wiffowt gettn in trubl......

Luvb an drool to all in need.
I luv youse
luv
Cnly