[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle Pawction

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 16:20:00 PDT 2010

I have been getting some nice bids in on this wonderful basset crap. If you
 looked at the website and nothing appealed to you- Keep Checking! dawn has
put  some additional items on which may attract you. In fact, check every
day! And  then email me at _kr1204 at aol.com_ (mailto:kr1204 at aol.com)  with the
 name of the item and your best bid. Then this time next week I will be
happily  doing what I do best-spending other people's money! And what makes it
fun,  nobody knows if I am bidding for myself or somebody else!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Darla and Fester the fosters.