[Dailydrool] This be from Chunky.......

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 16:56:10 PDT 2010

Lissen up everyone!  I have been one busy little hound, tryin' to help everyone with this Board Waddle stuff, and I am still just a little guy.  First of all, I'm helpin' in the fudge kitchen -- the Qw. is getting older and crabbier and we need to get the fudge out there.

 Then, I've got my family pawtrait magnutz to sell for Gramma Cakies memorial.  (We are really cute!)

And now, guess what!  Pawtunia Mom and me have come up wif a brand-new fudge flavor in honor of Gramma Cakie.  The very first pound will be sold at the BW pawction in a little silver basket (along with a couple other fudges).  It's called (what else) BLACK FOREST CAKIE and will be chocolate and cherries!  It won't be available till after the Pawction - and will be a little more 'spensive - $17.50 a pound - but Gramma is worth it!   YOu can reserve some ahead of time, but you won't get it till after the Pawction.

Now then, if you don't like chocolate and cherries -- and want to have a fudge specially created and named for your houndie, you can bid on naming rights for some at the Pawction.  You will get 5 lbs of a special edition created just for you!

How was that, gramma?  Did I do good?
Chunky
(Now I need to check  out Pw XB's woofle)