[Dailydrool] Summer jammies

suzyvette at satx.rr.com suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 3 18:01:03 PDT 2010

For those of us that are having warm weather it's time to get the summer jammies out.  And if you don't have any with Basset Hounds on them you need to go to The Slobber Shoppe.  There is a pair of brown boxers that are just adorable.  They are a soft knit fabric, very comfy.  Shelly has the sizes on the site, but I think the XL runs a little larger than stated.  I have a pair on as I write this, and I don't like tight jammies :)  Here's the link .............

http://theslobbershoppe.com/bassethoundboxers.aspx

Suz