[Dailydrool] Happy Easter!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Apr 4 06:07:53 PDT 2010

Good Morning all!

The Bounders send a big Happy Easter out to all!
Of course, the Beagles here wish you to remember it was the Easter Beagle who comes around....not the Easter Basset.  However the Bassets are outnumbering the Beagles with their silly way of thinking.  Regardless, I cannot get Beagle or Basset to wear the ears so I can have a picture.....

May you all have a wonderful day and we send out wishes for no hounds to be ailing today!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org

April newsletter is going out in the morning,  if you do not subscribe,  email me and I will add your name onto the mailing list,  it is FREE, and FREE is good!

wen and the Bounders