[Dailydrool] GGBR's Easter Woofle

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 06:56:39 PDT 2010

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in Golden Gate Basset Rescue's first ever Easter Woofle!!  Thanks to your support, it was a great success!!  I also wanted to congratulate all of the winners!!  They have already been notified by e-mail, but I wanted to share the names with everyone, so here is the list of winners:

#1 - Honest Kitchen - Maria Vincenzi, South San Francisco, CA
#2 - Arizona BHR BBQ - Sharon Darnell, Napa, CA
#3 - Gaylord the Pup - Maria Vincenzi, South San Francisco, CA
#4 - Animal Muse - Stacie Nevares, San Mateo, CA
#5 - Basset Hound Watches - Audrey Kaake, Rancho Cordova, CA.
#6 - ABC Slobber Shoppe - Kim Bruck, Phoenix, AZ.
#7 - PetCo/Chili's - Russell Krause, Colma, CA
#8 - Nordic Naturals - Carol Schalla, Alamo, CA
#9 - Filoli House and Gardens - Audrey Kaake, Rancho Cordova, CA
#10 - FountainGrove Inn - Linda Lohse, Woodside, CA.
#11 - Photo Blanket - Walli Gnatowski, NY

Congratulations everyone!!

~Gwen Dossey~ (:>
Fundraiser Coordinator
Golden Gate Basset Rescue