[Dailydrool] Heppy Eester

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:20:41 PDT 2010

Dis Llewis.
I so digusted I rite dis won myself. GO AWAY YOU TWO! LEEB ME ALONES!!
Week ago I splained to my goober Brudder YOU IS TOO! about Easter. I
splained to him an Dumnuts Conley. I DID TOO YOU TWO SHUDDUP.
What I find yestiddday? Nigel out dere filin lawsoots. He say I tell him
today a --you reddy?--reLITIGOUS day! So he re-filing all dese lawsoots!! I
SAW DEM I SAW DEM YOUSE CANT HIDE IT NOW YOU POOPBRAIN!
I also splained what Easter meen to folks.
Youse nose Nigel hab da nerve tell me he gib up fightin for Lent???? SLIP???
YOUSE CALL YESTIDDY A SLIP? IT MORE LIKE A SLIDE DOWN DA MONTIN, BEETBRAIN!

So anyways I wanna teke dis opportunity to wish all da Droolers Happy Easter
on behalf of me an Mr. Cooper.
Da odder half can figger it out for theirselves.
Humph.

Happy Easter to Our Drool Fambly  (oh all right quit whinin...)