[Dailydrool] Yesterday...

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 07:33:48 PDT 2010

Forgot to write yesterday to let y'all know that the 3 beautiful flowers on yesterday's calendar page are my 3 gorgeous girls - Teddi (age 7); Casper (age 6) and Madden (age 8).  I couldn't beleive how well the photo turned out that I just HAD to share it with everyone!!  Yesterday we were in the Bunnies and Bonnet's parade in Downtown Campbell (CA) and the girls wore their bunny ears for 3 hours straight!!  I took some great pictures of them individually, but could not get them to sit long enough for me to back up and get a group photo.  Hopefully someone got a shot of my trio for me!!  I do have to mention that the bandana's that they were given for Christmas from their Aunt Cindy matched the insides of their bunny ears perfectly!!  Teddi = yellow; Casper = purple and Madden = pink!!  Thank you Aunt Cindy for helping us color coordinate!!

Happy Easter everyone!!  Steak (or ham) and Frosty Paws for everyone!!

~Gwen - Teddi, Casper & Madden~ (:>