[Dailydrool] laugh if you must

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Apr 4 08:03:20 PDT 2010

I am going to seriously scream at someone!   One of the hounds pulled a bag of cremains out of where they are kept an ripped open the bag.  Am going to clean out the vacuum filter and vacuum up and rebag.   I think it is Mick, who passed in Jan.  .I usually write on the bags, their names and dates, but bag is so ripped I cannot see any name,  nor am I seeing straight, I am so angry.......am guessing it was one of 2 Beagles who are serious thief's!

Am sure I will laugh later once I get whoever gathered back up............

wen and the Bounders