[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:08:51 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Willie, Dora, and Val.

We're glad Gus' dental went OK.  My dogs usually take up to 24 hours to be
"themselves" after undergoing anesthesia.  I'm sorry it was so upsetting to
watch, and am glad Gus is back to his old self.

We're glad Abner and Milo's surgeries went well and are sending "no cancer"
drool to them both.

Drool for the WMBR hounds -- giardia is no fun with one basset; hope the
others don't catch it.

We're glad Elvis' dental went well, and are sorry he lost four toofers.

Linda, I remember Haylee -- she's done so well with you.  Thank you for
making this special little girl a part of your family.

Pawtunia, you're doing a great job with the Boardwaddle!  Your momcakes
would be proud.

Laura, I hope you had a wonderful weekend with Kroozer.  You are in my
thoughts.

I loved the pictures of Lilly, Justin, and Jade -- Lilly was a beautiful
girl.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))