[Dailydrool] More Drool for Qw. Olive

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 19:03:11 PDT 2010

Qw. Olive could use some more drool.  We seem to have gotten her shortness of breath under control, but she has lost her interest in her food.  Up until today she has had no problem with people food, especially chicken, but now that's getting a bit old.  It will be off to the vet tomorrow -- I'm wondering if the meds she is on are affecting her appetite -- and I'm having trouble getting those in too.  I realize she is 15 and there could be other things going on.  We are just hoping she's not planning on joining her friends at the Bridge anytime soon.

Marilyn