[Dailydrool] Abbie & Josh's Beads for Bassets

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 19:02:49 PDT 2010

Abbie has once again commanded me to do something to raise money for
homeless hounds. This time, it is handcrafted basset beads. These really are
unique: if I had used a pattern, I'd destroy it to keep them that way.
*grin* And every bead is slightly different.

You can get your very own basset beads for the very low donation of $5 each,
plus another $5 if you want me to do something with them (earrings,
necklace, or bracelet). Everything goes towards our Boardwaddle pledge.

To see pictures and get the info on paying by Paypal or by check, please go
to:
http://sites.google.com/site/jaclynbassetpledges/

I know we're getting close to Boardwaddle time, but surely some of you still
have cookie money left, right? And aren't we all talking about how most of
our hounds could use a *gasp* diet? So donate, donate, donate. :)

Can't wait to Boardwaddle!
Jaclyn, Abbie, & Josh

P.S. Part of the reason this is a bit later than I had planned was because
Abbie and Josh's dadslave (Will, my fiance) had surgery Friday. It went
well, and he won't need any more, but he's pretty sore from multiple
incisions. So if you have any healing drool left, could you sling it this
way so that he won't be so uncomfortable when it gets to waddling time?
Thanks!