[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:30:00 PDT 2010

The second phase of our two phase house move is Thursday so I'm quite
behind.  Tried to send emergency drool when needed but really needed to
catch up.

Congratulations Pawtunia on what sounds like it was a wonderful
Boardwaddle.  And thanks to all of you who posted their pictures.  We
couldn't go this year because of the move, but we hope to next year.

We're sending "keep eating" drool to Charlie Dropp so he keeps his strength
up.

A belated happy gotcha day to Miss Stella and a belated happy birthday to
SuzyQ.

Drool for Luna, for Nigel and his sore back, and for Morse and his sore
back.  Our poor babies -- be careful and rest!

We're glad Shelby is doing better now that her eye has been treated and
she's had her bad toofers out.

Congratulations to Roxanne on being a foster failure and finding her forever
family.

Sandi, I loved your posting about your trip to Daphneyland and the
pictures.  I especially loved the image of Dawn singing a lullaby to the
hounds.  How lucky they are to have a wonderful place to live out the rest
of their lives in safety and love.

We're sending "no stress" drool to Pam, healing drool to Bel, and "find a
job" drool to Drew.  It seems like bad things have a way of coming all at
once -- hope you get through your rough patch soon.

Glad Buttercup's scare was only a scare.

Congratulations Wen on a successful yard sale for Senior Houndsabound!

And finally, I've noted quite a bit of maturity in da Brudder Elwood's most
recent actions.  Between taking care of Debbie with her tooth problems and
now behaving commands he's demonstrating real progress.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))