[Dailydrool] Woofle anyone???

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Mon Apr 5 02:35:20 PDT 2010

Pw. Xandy Bear here hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter visit from Mr. Bunny.  I, for one, had a lovely day.  I got to go to gamma and gampa's with the slaves and got to have a small plate of lasagna and some of gampa's cheesey crackers.  Yum....the commoners who live with me had to stay home as they are uncivilized.  So how come they got bones?   Anyway, the holiday is over and it's time to get back to woofling about the Woofle.  The Woofle will close next Monday, April 12 at midnight.  Auntie Amanda has added the new pictures of the Woofle Incentive quilt so you can see the fabrics in more detail.  So even if you looked before please go have another look:

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html

While you're there have a look at the other pretty items and please buy some tickets to help the homeless Tri State hounds.  This year's Woofle is dedicated in memory of my dear friend Cakie who will be watching from the Bridge this year...sniff...we'd like to make her proud.