[Dailydrool] --Queen Olive

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 02:41:59 PDT 2010

Elder Clara here. This is not the way to start the week, but when a
senior is in need, why Elder Clara gits off da perch and gits da paws a
moobin.

Queen Olive is a feelin poorly, why she not eatin the royal foods.
Dis not good.
Elder Clara is a roundin up da troops, beggin for drool for our Queen.
So Elder Clara is a askin you all to git them paws on the pawboard, git
the drool on da droolz, help Queen Olive. We know dis will help. Liddel
note wif biggie drool will do the trick.

Queen Olive, we gittin da drool a coming--tell the vetman he gonna need
rain--ooops--drool coat--cause we gittin it coming.

Drool for Queen Olive and all that need it--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake