[Dailydrool] Pw Xandy's woofle...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:58:55 PDT 2010

...has one week left and has had very little in donations. Sharon works very hard to make most of the items offered up. Really- she spends hundreds of hours sewing, hundreds of dollars on materials and lots of time asking for donations. Just so that a decent amount of money can be made and donated to basset rescue. There is no gain here for herself other than the knowledge that she did something to help the hounds. I've done it and know the amount of work involved. It isn't easy asking folks to part with some of their money esp. in these tough economic times... but we all do it anyway- because we all love bassets!

Please if you can- go to the site. Donate some money. Of course not everyone can walk away with a wonderful prize- but knowing you may save a basset from an uncertain future, is worth donating money for.

Just one night of not ordering out or brown bagging it for a day will help. Skip that vending machine this week and donate instead. So many bassets count on all of us to save them!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html

My check is on the way and I hope the bassets can count on yours as well.

Angelika and Elvis too!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html