[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:41:50 PDT 2010

Hello to All,

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter and all the hounds enjoyed what the Easter Bunny left them.

Just a note to let you all know that I am getting over the culture shock of owning a Basset after having poodles and a Bichon. Henry is doing a bit better with the not peeing on the kitchen floor but still have to make sure he gets out fairly often as he is only 4 months old and spent most of those 4 months in a dog pen. I love him so much and don't think I'm nuts but I really truly believe that dogs know way more than we think they do. When I first saw Henry, I told him that I would be back the following morning to take him home and when I arrived there, he saw me, jumped up and wagged his tail so hard that I thought it would fall off. It was as though he KNEW without a shadow of a doubt that I meant what I said and waited for me til I showed up.
Anyway, have a great rest of the day and talk to ya all soon.

Maureen and Henry