[Dailydrool] Justin ,Jade and Lilly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Apr 6 07:47:56 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This Justin woofing in ,the slave Johnathan is slowly getting on top of
the drools he is now up to 104 no.12,we are sending heart healing drool
to De Ann on her beloved Gracie Mae going to the bridge and we have
asked the slaves to light a candle.

We are sending drool to both Laura and Kroozer to help Laura make the
right decision and that Kroozer will be as comfortable as he can be.
Drool is also been sent to the Parvo pups to get well and stay well.
Lots more anniversaries drool been sent to Colt and Rugers slaves. PW
Elder Clara we hope your gotcha day was full of wonderful treats as a
hard working lady for the seniors deserves. Susan with Gus, Michele with
Colt and Ruger, Kathryn with Scooter, Wendy with the Bounders, Denise
with Marigold,

Momma with PW  Elder Clara,Elder sister Daisy and the brudders Elwood
and Jake  and Pawtunia  and slaves thank you all for the kind words and
thoughts, of Lilly going to the bridge.

Lynn and Linda with Zoey we did receive your mail but have now tried
unsuccessfully to reply to your mail with the address appearing on the
mail it keeps on coming back. Thank you for your kind words and
thoughts.

This is Jade now woofing in on our walk this Sunday in the fields and
trees covering the space between the cemetery and the local airport, I
came eye ball to eyeball with a bunny rabbit. The rabbit took off; I
took off with Johnathan holding my lead for dear life with his feet
hardly touching the ground. Needless to say the rabbit was the fittest
and quickest, my brother has been chasing rabbits

Nearly 18 years without catching, I hope to nab one long before then.
Had Johnathan not held on to me would probably have caught it can only
blame him for not doing so.

PW Justin will leave the bunny chasing to my sister.

Jade lilly ATB will help me catch the bunny rabbit.

Lilly ATB I so enjoy watching my earthly family going about there daily
business from the bridge.