[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Apr 7 07:36:26 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

This Justin woofing in gave the slaves a scare last night refused to eat
my dinner. Slave Johnathan tried every thing to encourage me to eat
eventually giving my sister more and throwing the other out. The slave
was still concerned so he made me another dinner with cubed steak
pieces, with nice gravy and topped with my favorite cheese. It was
woofed down in seconds did not even leave any for my sister to taste.
Did eat the breakfast this morning.

This is Jade woofing in my toe bones have developed some sort of fungus
and the space between 3 of my toes on three different feet range from
pink to red with one even having a swollen nodule. Probably picked up
something in the bush when chasing the bunny rabbit. It is painful but I
am been treated for the ailment including a stinging medical cleaning
liquid and a tube of antibiotic ointment. The wicked slaves said that I
will not be taken out for a walk this evening.

We are sending heart healing drool for the slaves and furfriends of
Stella B Low , Momma Lucy , Buddy , Queen Olive , Homer ,

and MomCakie who have all gone to the Bridge . the slaves will be
lighting candle for them all.

Ella, Abner and Milo MinderBinder hope you will all be well soon sending
get well and stay well drool

Jamie congratulations on winning the Bissel Blue Ribbon.

PW Justin need to keep the slaves on there toes.

Jade hope my toes are better tomorrow.

Lilly ATB. Things very busy up here lots of new arrivals ; woofles and
waddles to take care of in aid of the senior and abandoned houndies.

Slaves Johnathan and william